| ||courtesy, Animal Liberation Front|
Make the link between you and the animal world we share the planet with!
Some people think animals are humans’ best friends: do you share this view? Do you believe you are a true animal lover, a hero of animal rights, as well as a compassionate consumer? Have you ever thought about the impact your consumption behaviour may have on animal welfare? What could you do to slow the risk of extinction for endangered species? Do you believe animal testing is necessary to assure cosmetics safety? And, on the other side, have you ever worried about the impact of intensive farming on your health and on the health of our planet? Play this game with us and discover your true position about animal well-being!
- Take the Silicon Valley animal right’s love [http://www.svar.org/lovequiz.html] ‘yes or no’ quiz: a provocative test to take the temperature of your love for animals and learn the difference between vegan and vegetarian;
- Or play the Who I am? Animal quiz [www.kidsplanet.org/games/quiz] to discover what you know about the animal word: what’s the largest animal alive today? Do you know at least one animal at risk of extinction? Find out with this colourful multiple-choice quiz. (B)
- Willing to test your knowledge on endangered species? [www.redjellyfish.com/quiz/aa-endanger.html] Even if mainly US focused, this informative 10 multiple-choice quiz is a good starting point to test your endangered species IQ. (A)
- Curious to know more about animal testing? Take the BBC’s quiz [www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/animalexperiments/
yourviews.shtml#vote]to discover more about this practise in the UK. (A)
- Finally, learn more about the animal rights movement, the names of famous animal rights activists, the names of companies that do not test on animals, and much more with the animal rights multiple-choice quiz from the Animal Liberation Front.[animalliberationfront.com/Games/ALFquiz.htm] (A)