| ||company: Diva International Inc.|
product: The DivaCupô, eco-friendly feminine protection
distribution: North America
what: an innovative menstrual cup invented in the 1930ís as a form of internal feminine protection. The Canadian company Diva International created a new version of this proven concept and re-designed the product with the latest technology in moulding and materials.
why: since The DivaCupô is reusable, it is very economical. Also you can feel confident that you are doing your part in environmental conservation. Landfill and pollution problems are on the rise and continue to be a worldwide concern. In 1998, 7 billion tampons and 13 billion sanitary pads and their packaging made their way into landfills and sewage systems in the USA alone!
features: to sum up the features of The DivaCupô...
- made of flexible medical grade silicone;
- hypoallergenic and latex-free;
- satisfaction guaranteed for one full year;
- raised ridges on the outside bottom of The DivaCupô for easy removal;
- measurements printed inside the cup (in ounces and millilitres), for monitoring your flow;
- can be sterilized: boil The DivaCupô for 2-5 minutes in an open pan of water; therefore more hygienic and sanitary;
- very comfortable, discreet, convenient, and easy to use;
- environmental and economical since The DivaCupô is reusable;
- reliable protection;
- great for all sports including swimming, hiking, travelling, biking, backpacking, etc.;
- not tested on animals;
- made in Canada.